Thursday, March 10, 2011

A to Z

I got this from a post at Mumma's Place.

A - Age:  41
B - Bed size: I prefer to sleep sitting up.
C - Chore you dislike: cleaning out the fridge.
D - Dogs: no.
E - Essential to start your day: brushing my teeth.
F - Favorite color: blue, green and red.
G - Gold or silver: gold.
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instrument play(ed): piano(a little), flute, piccolo, baritone saxophone, Jamacian steel drums, marimbas.
J - Job title: chief cook and bottle washer was my mom's name for it, but we never did bottles.
K- Kids: 5
L - Live: central North Carolina
M- Mom's name: what else? Mom.
N - Nickname: Becky
O - Overnight hospital - only for childbirth.
P- Pet peeves: whining, and yes, you can keep you kid from doing it.
Q - Quotes from a movie: "I do not play this instrument so well as I should wish to, but I always supposed that to be my fault because I would not take the trouble of practicing."
R - Righty or lefty: righty
S - Siblings: 2 brothers; three step brothers too, but I did not grow up with them.
T - Time you wake up: it fluctuates.
U - Uniform: something easily washable
V - Vegetable you don't like: celery
W - What makes you run late: kids who wait 'til I say, "Let's go!" before they run frantically around the house trying to find shoes that for once aren't on the floor in the living room (or if they are, they're under the sofa).
X - X-rays you've had: feet and ankles, both sides.
Y - Yummy food you make: uhhh, chicken and dumplings, barbeque, twice baked potatoes, carmel sauce...there's not enough room here.
Z - Zoo animal favorites - polar bears.
post signature

1 comment: