You see, I'm currently awaiting a call from my daughter to tell me whether or not the midwife has decided that she is in labor and that I'm to head on up there. I'm about an hour and a half away, so I'm really hoping she doesn't go too quickly, if indeed this is the real thing. She's had lots of bouts of contractions in the past week or so, so we're just not sure. I'd be nice if this is the real thing, and I'll let you know if it was as soon as I can. If it's not labor, I may just get around to that gardening post
Until then, here are a couple of the most recent shots of her.
She looks about done - wouldn't you say?
*I should add a note in here that I'm not worried she'll have an unusually quick delivery (though my mother was certainly the queen of that) it's just that they had timed the contractions for 4 hours before they called me and the midwife, then it will take them almost 2 hours to get to the clinic, and after they receive a verdict, it will take me another hour and a half. Plenty of babies have been born in 6-8 hours, so we shall see.