Saturday, April 2, 2011

Crockpot Cooking: Barbeque Chicken

Okay - so I'm slipping this in at the last minute. I have a really good excuse. I do. But I guess I'll just tell the truth. My mother always told me that telling the truth is the best way, so here goes. I forgot 'til about 11:30pm that it was Saturday and I needed to post a crock pot recipe. There it is. The awful truth in it's entirety.
Sorry there are no pictures. The photos get downloaded to the main computer, but the internet isn't connected to that computer right now. I've commandeered Ri's laptop so I could post.

So, without further ado...

Barbeque Chicken

Chicken Breast, or another cut of chicken if you prefer
Barbeque sauce
Meat tenderizer

Put chicken in the pot. Sprinkle with meat tenderizer, remember to get the type without MSG. Cover with barbeque sauce and cook on high if you only need to cook it for about 3 or 4 hours, or put it on low if it will cook longer. Ya'll know me. The chicken is frequently frozen when I start it.
I don't use cuts of chicken that have skin on them for this because I think it just makes it greasy.

This is another super easy one. I thought I'd take it easy on you after last week.
Enjoy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment