Thursday, May 5, 2011

When Procrastination Pays Off


 While I'm not officially encouraging procrastination, sometimes it ends up working in your favor. Like when I finally got around to ordering swim dresses for the girls and I. The ordering took place over several weeks, as I 'got around to it', but after all was said and done, I caught some items on sale, was able to order on days when they were offering free shipping (I only had shipping charges on one order, and that was only $0.55), and one of the styles, that three of the girls eventually picked, ended up being available in several colors, instead of the one they had when we first started looking. Because I didn't put in my last order until today, I was able to take 40% of my total order at one store, due to their Cinco de Mayo sale. I'm loving it.
Ri is slightly afraid that this particular turn of events will encourage my natural tendency toward procrastination.
I think she is unnecessarily worried, but we'll have to wait and see.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment