The washcloths have been completed for a little while now.
I ended up knitting 15 in all. 10 white with colored stripes, 2 solid white, 1 yellow w/white stripe, 1 blue w/white stripe, and 1 yellow/gold/orange/white variegated yarn w/gold stripe.
Then I finished up two bread cloths. The one with the sunflower and ladybugs is done on Adia cloth, but the one with the Delftware style plate and cup (with the lemon and yellow flowers) is done on linen evenweave. I've never worked on evenweave so it took a bit longer to complete. I do like the suppleness of the linen fabric better though. I may use it more in the future.
And last, but not least, there are the two potholders on the left.
I don't much care for how I quilted the one on the far left - I forgot to change to a thread that blended in. The quilting is done in dark blue on the back (the back is done in the blue floral fabric), so my little errors show up more. It doesn't bother me enough to redo it though.:D They can be used as regular potholders, or she can slip her hand in the pocket to use similar to a mitt. You can click on the pictures for a closer look if you like.
Of course, I'm still working on her quilt - I did manage to get all the dresden plates ironed. Then there are the projects Beenie and T.Lynn want to make that I will have to help with. I also want to do some embroidered towles for both the kitchen and bath. It's enough to keep me occupied and out of trouble for a little while anyway.
For now though I'll have to put all that aside and get my lesson ready for sewing class this weekend. We'll be making t-shirt dresses. I may try to get pictures along the process and post a tutorial on it later on. No promises though. You know my picture taking abilites are spotty at best.