Thursday, February 10, 2011

You just gotta love it!

Some of you probably remember the pictures I've posted in the past of things I've found in weird places. Like the crayons and cell phone in the fruit basket. Or the crazy straws in the kitchen utensil bucket. The toilet paper roll in the decorative tissue box in the living room, or the toy knife tied in the pull cords for the blinds. Well, this is what I found when I opened the door on my sewing cabinet a few days ago.
Actually, I didn't see it at first. I opened the door and reached in to grab the box you see on the top shelf - the one behind the tomato and grapes, and encountered the plastic fruit instead of the box. To be honest I was thankful that the box was still there. My things have been known to get evicted on occasion when they are "in the way".
post signature

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...someone figures they have tidied for you. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite sure they have no idea why such an arrangement could be problematic.

    ReplyDelete