Saturday, October 10, 2009

Feelin' Feminine Challenge - Day Six

Oct. 10
Day six...  I tried Jenna's suggestion, but it didn't work out quite the way I expected.  Perhaps because my hair has a mind of it's own, and a stubborn one at that.  I did like what it ended up doing though.  I also did T. Lynn's hair.  I was happy she agreed, because she doesn't like having her hair done.



See?  It doesn't look at all like Jenna's!


It just did its own thing and I pinned.  As usual.
Point 1,000 for hair, 0 for Ri.


Not that it doesn't look nice, but hey, it would be
wonderful if my hair listened to me for once.


Now T. Lynn's hair is a different story.
She has very fine, kind of thin, strawberry blonde,
I'll-do-whatever-you-say, hair.


Could our hair be any more different? 
Is it possible?


I think I'm afraid to find out.
But isn't her hair cute?  I love it when her hair is up.
I wonder if that's how Momma feels about my hair?

This is sort of off-topic, but I finally got my book in.  I have been waiting a long time to buy "Do Hard Things", by  Alex and Brett Harris.  We ordered it the other day and I got it in yesterday.  I was so excited, I started reading it as soon as I open the package.
For those of you not familiar with Alex and Brett Harris, click on the link below to go to their site.
- Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment