Monday, October 5, 2009

Hair style challenge

Oct. 5

For those of you who know me, doing my hair is not my thing.  I never do my hair.  I wash and brush it and if you get lucky you might see me with a (ah-hum... sloppy) bun in my hair.  I used to have very long hair and when I did I either braided it everyday or put it up in a not-so-sloppy bun, but since I've cut it I don't do anything.  I fact when I really and truly put it up the other day my grandmother looked at me and said that I should put it up more often and even asked me if I did it myself.  I guess what I am trying to get at is that this is going to be a real challenge for me.
I actually read about this challenge at http://femininefarmgirl.blogspot.com/   Jenna's blog.  The challenge is to wear a skirt everyday for seven days and do your hair in a different style each day.  Since I have been wearing skirts everyday for eight years I'm skipping the skirt part and just doing the hair styles.
So here goes....



Look!  I did my hair this morning!
And I only had to try twice. 
-Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment