Friday, October 23, 2009

Technical Problems

In an attempt to correct some problems we were having with certain things on the blog, my lovely daughter set up another one, exported/imported all the content from the first, and is in the process of finishing up the fine tunning. 
Most everything transfered properly, but I did lose my followers list.  I apologize for this, but you can link back up now, and hopefully I will not continue to have the problems I was having before.
Sorry for any inconvience.

Becky

3 comments:

  1. One of the blessings our children bring...being able to work out all the technical stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This new one looks lovely! Yay for the home I T kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jenny. And a big thanks to my daughter for all her work.

    ReplyDelete